Building a Culture of Wellbeing
Changing work environments, rising uncertainty, and increased social isolation are just some of the factors that contribute to mental ill health.
With 30% of Australians already reporting moderate to high levels of stress – and numbers expected to rise – workplaces have a responsibility to help flatten the curve.
Join us to get the latest tools and knowledge to improve mental health and wellbeing in your organisation.
Maximising Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing for Small to Large Enterprises; What Do They Really Need?
Apply to present at this year’s symposium, and share projects, developments, challenges and solutions on how to maximise mental health and wellbeing in every business.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to stand before an audience of like-minded professionals and take the next step as a leader in workplace wellbeing.
Mr Andrew Barnes
Co-Founder, 4 Day Week Global
Dr Carlo Caponecchia
Senior Lecturer and Associate Dean Equity Diversity and Inclusion, Faculty of Science University New South Wales
Dr Erica Crome
Project Director, National Workplace Initiative, National Mental, Health Commission
A/Prof Samuel Harvey
Chief Psychiatrist, Head of Workplace Mental Health Research Program, Black Dog Institute
Director, 100% Human @ Work, Virgin Unite
Commissioner, Productivity Commission Inquiry into Mental Health
Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Human Rights Commission
Ms Tania Domett
Director, Cogo Consulting
Honourable Mary Wooldridge
Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
The Cost of Workplace Mental Health
Poor mental health has a heavy impact on the working environment:
• Lost productivity
• Stress and increased absenteeism
• Overtime to cover sick-day absences
• Increased attrition
• Toxic culture
By attending the Workplace Mental Health Symposium you will discover the key challenges facing employee mental health and the changing work environment.
With a selection of case studies, research findings, lived experience speakers and networking opportunities, you’ll leave feeling empowered and inspired to influence positive change.
In less than 3 minutes you'll be closer to the knowledge you need to make an impact
Your registration comes with post-event access to all keynote and concurrent presentations
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Create a workplace where all employees feel encouraged and empowered to prioritise their mental health
Event Health & Safety Measures
Find out what we’re doing to create a safe and healthy environment for all attendees to connect, learn and network at our 2021 Workplace Mental Health Symposium.
3 Day Program
$899 + GST
- All keynote presentations
- All concurrent presentations
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Access to symposium app
- 5 star symposium catering package
- Access to exclusive networking functions
- Complete online access to audio and visual presentations for 30 days post-event (provided 5 business days post-event)
- Printed symposium materials
- Over 10 hours towards CPD points
- Your personalised certificate of attendance
- Exposure for your organisation
- Access to workshops
- Plus, chances to win great prizes!
2 Day Program
$299 + GST
- All sessions in the main conference room on Monday and Tuesday live streamed via OnAir platform (note: virtual attendance does not include access on Wednesday)
- Live Q&A opportunities for all keynote sessions
- Access to all concurrent presentation recordings via digital library (provided 5 business days post-event)
- Access to exhibitors via digital platform
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
Options to extend access will also be made available after 30 days.