Building a Culture of Wellbeing
Changing work environments, rising uncertainty, and increased social isolation are just some of the factors that contribute to mental ill health.
With 30% of Australians already reporting moderate to high levels of stress – and numbers expected to rise – workplaces have a responsibility to help flatten the curve.
Join us to get the latest tools and knowledge to improve mental health and wellbeing in your organisation.
Organisational and individual risk factors that contribute to poor mental health
Practices for managing suicide in the workplace
Employer initiatives to create mentally healthy workplaces
Early intervention and response methods to signs of employee psychological distress
Where psychological health and safety fits into workplace health and safety laws
The Workplace Wellness Process
What the future workforce looks like
Plus much more!
The Cost of Workplace Mental Health
Poor mental health has a heavy impact on the working environment:
• Lost productivity
• Stress and increased absenteeism
• Overtime to cover sick-day absences
• Increased attrition
• Toxic culture
By attending the Workplace Mental Health Symposium you will discover the key challenges facing employee mental health and the changing work environment.
With a selection of case studies, research findings, lived experience speakers and online networking opportunities, you’ll leave feeling empowered and inspired to influence positive change.
In less than 3 minutes you'll be closer to the knowledge you need to make an impact
Your registration comes with post-event access to all keynote and concurrent presentations
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Create a workplace where all employees feel encouraged and empowered to prioritise their mental health
3 Day Program
$899 + GST
- All keynote presentations
- All concurrent presentations
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Access to symposium app
- 5 star symposium catering package
- Access to exclusive networking functions
- Complete online access to audio and visual presentations for 30 days post-event
- Printed symposium materials
- Over 10 hours towards CPD points
- Your personalised certificate of attendance
- Exposure for your organisation
- Access to workshops
- Plus, chances to win great prizes!
2 Day Program
$299 + GST
- All sessions in the main conference room on Monday and Tuesday live streamed via OnAir platform (note: virtual attendance does not include access on Wednesday)
- Live Q&A opportunities for all keynote sessions
- Access to all concurrent presentation recordings via digital library (provided 2-3 days post-event)
- Access to exhibitors via digital platform
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
Options to extend access will also be made available after 30 days.